Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Have My Very Own Family

Things have changed alot over the past 5 months. I will give you one guess as to why that's so. :) The past 5 months have flown by and Noah is getting bigger by the second...sometimes I seriously think so. But the other day I showed someone a picture of Beth and Noah and he told me, "You have a beautiful family." It was the first time anyone had ever said that to me. It was something that people used to tell my mom and dad. Needless to say I have to agree. I have the coolest little boy ever. Each morning he greets me with a smile and each night he says good night with one. I can look at him and see my own baby picture and it helps me to realize, even now after 5 months, that I have a son. Beth is the woman that I am in love with....yes, Beth even when we get on each other's nerves. :) No, Beth does not wake up in the mornings with a smile (What adult does?) and I don't always get to see her off tobed at night because I am up late studying...but she is my wife, and I know she loves me, and I know I love her, and she is the mother of my child and that allows me to sleep well at night. Now if she could just sleep a little better at night without worrying so much about Noah then we will all be a little more rested. :) But yes, I do have my own family even though its still hard to believe. And yes, it is a beautiful one if I do say so myself. I guess we will have to wait and see just how big this "beautiful" family gets.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment